Current JOB POSTINGS:
Adult Education Full Time Instructor
Homework Help Leader - Westwood Middle
Instructional Interventionist - Mason Dixon Elementary
LEP (Limited English Proficient) Instructor
Training Coordinator: West Virginia Wood Technology Center
RESA 7 Offices:
School Psychologist - Preston and Taylor Counties
Adult Education/TANF Assessment Program Assistant
RESA 7 does not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, marital status, disability, age and national origin in employment and in the administration of its education programs and activities.
Inquiries may be directed to the Office of Human Resources at 304 624 6554. RESA 7 1201 N. 15th Street, Clarksburg, WV 26301; or to the Office of Civil Rights at 215 656 8541 [TDD 877 521 2172]. U.S. Department of Education, 100 Penn Square East, Suite 515, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19107-3323.
EMPLOYMENT APPLICATION REQUIRED WITH EACH APPLICATION:
Click here for Employment Application.
THERE ARE THREE THINGS TO SUBMIT FOR A COMPLETE APPLICATION PACKET:
- Cover Letter.
- Employment Application (Link Above).
- Maximum one page typed.
- Explain the position you are seeking and why you feel you are a good choice.
FULL CONTACT INFORMATION
- Phone number(s).
- Email address.
- High School (Diploma or GED).
- Any higher education or postsecondary trainings.
- List any certifications held.
- List current employer first with full contact information of immediate supervisor, list work duties and length of time with employer.
- Please list employment for the past 5 years.
- One personal reference that is not a relative with name, relationship and full contact information listed.
- Three professional references with name, position, company and full contact information listed.